Hmm … mukhang luma na ang browser mo.
I-update natin ang browser mo para ma-enjoy ninyo ang mas mabilis, at mas ligtas na karanasan sa site.
Did you get moved to a different health plan?
You can choose to keep your UnitedHealthcare benefits for the 2023 plan year. Make your plan selection between November 8 and December 29. Here's how:
Louisiana, we’ve got you covered.
Walang bayad o murang saklaw sa kalusugan mula sa Planong Pangkomunidad ng UnitedHealthcare. Learn about the UnitedHealthcare Medicaid health plans we offer in Louisiana.
Ang pagtulong sa mga tao ang nasa puso ng lahat ng aming ginagawa
All Louisianans deserve affordable health care, including you. We offer many plans to help Louisianans get healthy — and stay healthy. We cover adults, people with disabilities, expecting moms and children with our Louisiana Medicaid plans.
Get a plan that gives you more. UnitedHealthcare has a large provider network in Louisiana. That gives you more options to choose the right doctors and specialists to fit your health care needs. We also offer more services and extras, which can make a real difference in your life.
See why Louisianans choose UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan will help you get the care that you need.
- Large variety of network doctors/providers
- No-cost virtual/telehealth visits
- Mga de-resetang gamot na mababa o walang bayad
Emergency and disaster response
UnitedHealthcare and the State of Louisiana want to make sure all residents are informed during emergencies, such as severe weather or flooding. Please visit GetAGamePlan.org for emergency preparedness information.
Lost your medical ID cards? Please call 1-866-633-2446, 8 AM – 8 PM local time, Monday through Friday.
Tingnan kung ano ang maiaalok ng UnitedHealthcare.
Mga planong pangkalusugan ng Louisiana simula sa halagang $0
LA Medicaid Plans:
- Libre o mura
- Expecting moms and children
- Adults 19-64 years old
- Mga bulag at may kapansanan na indibidwal
Mga Itinatampok na Programa
We Cover Louisiana
We offer health coverage to beneficiaries of Louisiana Medicaid in all parishes in the state.
Our Healthy Louisiana plan offers a range of benefits along with extras. View the benefits below to see all that our plan offers. It's for pregnant women, adults and children under the age of 21.
No-cost phone and cell service
Count on always having good, reliable phone service with a no-cost Android® smart phone, plus no-cost cell service with:
- Unlimited minutes
- Unlimited texts
- Unlimited high-speed data
- 10GB mobile hotspot data (up to 4G LTE speed)
Pamamahala sa pangangalaga
Do you or a loved one have a serious health problem or a high-risk pregnancy? If so, our case managers are in your corner. They will:
- Explain medical terms in plain language
- Coordinate your doctor appointments
The case manager will stay with you or your loved one throughout the medical journey. He or she will:
- Think beyond your medical needs
- Assess home situation and help where possible
- Make sure you have support at home
- So you can focus on getting better
Our plan encourages a healthy approach to eating and living. To help our members be their best, we cover:*
- Screening for obesity
- Support for healthy diet and exercise choices
Some members may also qualify for weight management classes, including Weight Watchers.**
* This is an added benefit offered by UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
** Some limitations may apply.
UnitedHealthcare Healthy First Steps®
Build a healthy future for you and your baby and earn great rewards with UnitedHealthcare Healthy First Steps. Tutulungan ka ng aming programang magawa ang mga tamang hakbang para mapanatiling malusog ang iyong sarili at ang iyong sanggol. Plus, you can earn $20 just for signing up.
Tutulungan ka namin:
- Pumili ng provider sa pagbubuntis at isang pediatrician (doktor ng bata)
- Mag-iskedyul ng mga pagpapatingin at pagsusuri at ayusin ang mga masasakyan papunta sa mga pagpapatingin mo
- Makakuha ng mga reward para sa pagpunta sa mga pagpapatingin sa kabuuan ng iyong pagbubuntis at sa unang 15 (na) buwan ng buhay ng sanggol
- Get supplies, including breast pumps for nursing moms
- Kumonekta sa mga mapagkukunan sa komunidad tulad ng mga serbisyo sa Mga Kababaihan, Sanggol at Bata (Women, Infants and Children, WIC)
Medicaid: More for you
As a UnitedHealthcare Medicaid member, you’ll get extra benefits that some plans don’t offer
- Pangangalaga ng ngipin
- Pangangalaga sa paningin
- Pangangalaga sa pandinig
- Pangangalaga ng chiropractic
- No-cost cell phone and service
Matutunan ang tungkol sa mga uri ng plano
Mga Plan ng Medicaid
LA Medicaid is health insurance for people with low incomes. Maaari kang makakuha ng Medicaid sa Louisiana kung ikaw ay buntis, may mga anak, o namumuhay nang may kapansanan. Sa ilang kaso, maaari ding maging kwalipikado ang iba pang nasa hustong gulang. Mababa ang gagastusin mo at nakabatay ito sa kakayahan mong magbayad. Mahalagang malamang magkakaiba sa bawat estado ang mga patakaran at saklaw ng Medicaid.