Hmm … mukhang luma na ang browser mo.
I-update natin ang browser mo para ma-enjoy ninyo ang mas mabilis, at mas ligtas na karanasan sa site.
New Jersey, sagot ka na namin
Walang bayad o murang saklaw sa kalusugan mula sa Planong Pangkomunidad ng UnitedHealthcare. Learn about United Healthcare (NJ FamilyCare) health plans we offer in New Jersey.
Ang pagtulong sa mga tao ang nasa puso ng lahat ng aming ginagawa
All New Jerseyans deserve affordable health care, including you. Sa Planong Pangkomunidad ng UnitedHealthcare, tinutulungan namin ang mga tao na mamuhay nang mas malusog. We’ve worked hard to deliver on that mission in New Jersey since 1989.
We offer plans to help New Jerseyans get healthy — and stay healthy. We cover adults, people with disabilities, expecting moms and children with our New Jersey Medicaid and NJ FamilyCare plans. We offer a Dual Special Needs Plans for those who qualify for both New Jersey Medicaid (FamilyCare) and Medicare.
We’re proud that our NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) plan is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of NJ has also achieved NCQA’s Long-Term Services and Supports Distinction for our UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plan.
See why New Jerseyans choose UnitedHealthcare
Anuman ang planong pipiliin mo, tutulungan ka ng UnitedHealthcare na makuha ang pangangalaga na kailangan mo.
- Maraming iba’t ibang provider ng serbisyo ng network
- Walang-bayad na mga virtual na pagpapatingin
- Mga de-resetang gamot na mababa o walang bayad
- Pre- and postnatal care for pregnant moms and newborns
- Well visits to help catch health problems early, routine shots to help protect against disease, community events, health education workshops and more
Mga planong pangkalusugan ng New Jersey simula sa halagang $0
UHC NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) Plans:
- Low - or no cost
- Mga buntis at bata
- Low income individuals and families
- Mga bulag at may kapansanan na indibidwal
- All ages
- MLTSS (Managed Long-Term Services and Supports)
NJ Dual Special Needs Plans:
- No cost
- Those qualifying for both Medicaid (FamilyCare) and Medicare
- Mga bulag at may kapansanan na indibidwal
Mga Itinatampok na Programa
Medicaid: Higit pa para sa iyo sa 2023
As a UnitedHealthcare NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) member, you’ll get great benefits like:
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Dental includes cleanings, exams, fillings, and other dental work
- One of the largest provider networks available in New Jersey
- Vision including eye exam, glasses or contacts
- Mga inireresetang gamot
Dual Special Needs Plans in 2023
New Jerseyans on a UnitedHealthcare Dual Special Needs Plan (or dual health plan) get many extra benefits beyond those you get with either Original Medicare or Medicaid (FamilyCare).
- A monthly credit to buy healthy food and OTC products or pay utility bills
- Free gym membership through Renew Active® and free Fitbit®
- Meals delivered to your door after every inpatient hospital stay
The Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) program is focused on serving frail, elderly and disabled individuals. This program combines traditional health care benefits (doctor visits, hospital stays, labs) and long-term services and supports (providing help in home or community with daily living activities) such as:
- Care management — someone to get you the care and support you need
- Home and vehicle modifications — in-home medical and safety equipment, plus vehicle modifications, if needed
- Home meal delivery — if you can't safely make meals, we'll provide them
- Mental health and addiction services cover counseling and other treatments
- 24/7 personal emergency response device to get you help quickly at no cost
- Adult day care provides friendship and social activities in a safe setting
- Respite care — in-home help to give your caregiver a rest
- Personal care — someone to help you with dressing, bathing, and dining
Virtual medical and mental visits (D-SNP members)
$0 copay virtual provider visits to discuss non-emergency medical concerns or general mental health conditions from home.
Speak to network medical or mental health providers using your computer or mobile device. Find participating providers online.
- For medical providers, visit amwell.com
- For mental health providers, visit virtualvisitsmentalhealth.uhc.com
Healthy First Steps®
Tutulungan ka ng aming programang magawa ang mga tamang hakbang para mapanatiling malusog ang iyong sarili at ang iyong sanggol. Tutulungan ka namin:
- Pumili ng provider sa pagbubuntis at isang pediatrician (doktor ng bata)
- Mag-iskedyul ng mga pagpapatingin at pagsusuri at ayusin ang mga masasakyan papunta sa mga pagpapatingin mo
- Get supplies, including breast pumps for nursing moms
- Kumonekta sa mga mapagkukunan sa komunidad tulad ng mga serbisyo sa Mga Kababaihan, Sanggol at Bata (Women, Infants and Children, WIC)
Mga serbisyo ng interpreter
You and your providers need to understand each other. Not speaking Ingles makes this difficult. We can arrange for an interpreter to be at your appointments.
Online na ngayon ang aming newsletter sa HealthTalk. Ang mga newsletter ay mahusay na paraan upang malaman ang tungkol sa aming planong pangkalusugan at mahahalagang paksa sa kalusugan.
Maaari mo itong mabasa kahit kailan, saan mo man gusto. Bumalik dito tuwing tatlong buwan para sa isang bagong edisyon.
Renew Active® fitness program (D-SNP members)
Renew Active is the gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind and can help keep you active at a gym or from home. It’s available with many UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plans, at no cost.
You get a free gym membership at a nearby fitness location that you select from our network.* Most members have a location within just a few miles, some with a pool. You can also bring a family member or a friend to the gym with you to assist in your workout at no cost. If you prefer to work out from home, you can view thousands of on-demand digital videos and live streaming fitness classes.
Renew Active includes:
- Gym membership at no additional cost to you
- Large and extensive fitness network of gyms and fitness locations
- On-demand workout videos and live streaming classes
- Social activities
- Online Fitbit® Community
- AARP® Staying Sharp® — online brain health program
*The Renew Active program varies by plan/area. Access to gym and fitness location network may vary by location and plan.
Health education workshops
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of New Jersey offers free health education workshops to help everyone live healthier lives. We offer programs for children, parents and seniors, and that cover men and women’s health issues.
Workshop topics include:
• Asthma • Lead poisoning • Childhood obesity • Cyber-bullying • Diabetes • Heart disease • Injury prevention • Medication safety • Nutrition • Make your doctor’s visit worthwhile • Parenting skills • Stress management • Understanding breast cancer • Baby showers for expectant moms
Matutunan ang tungkol sa mga uri ng plano
Mga Dalawahang Plano para sa mga Espesyal na Pangangailangan (Dual Special Needs Plans, D-SNP)
Dual Special Needs Plans (also called dual health plans or D-SNPs for short) are for people who get both Medicaid (FamilyCare) and Medicare. Sinasaklaw ng mga dual na plano ang mga pagpapatingin sa doktor, pananatili sa ospital, at inireresetang gamot. Nag-aalok ang mga ito ng mas maraming benepisyo at karagdagang tampok kaysa sa Original Medicare. You’ll keep all your New Jersey Medicaid (FamilyCare) benefits too.
Medicaid (NJ FamilyCare) Plan
NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) is health insurance for people with low incomes. You might be able to get Medicaid (FamilyCare) in New Jersey. if you’re pregnant, have children or live with a disability. Sa ilang kaso, maaari ding maging kwalipikado ang iba pang nasa hustong gulang. Mababa ang gagastusin mo at nakabatay ito sa kakayahan mong magbayad. It’s important to know that Medicaid (FamilyCare) rules and coverage differ from state to state.